Tuesday, May 19th, 2026

Austrian Archduke becomes first royal to be diagnosed with coronavirus



AUSTRIA: Karl von Habsburg, the Archduke of Austria, has been quarantined after he tested positive for coronavirus.

The 59-year-old politician, who also heads the House of Habsburg-Lorraine, confirmed the news to Austrian TV channel oe24.

The grandson of the last Emperor of Austria, Charles I of Austria, is said to have begun experiencing symptoms last week.

He, however, said he is ‘fine’ and termed the virus ‘annoying’.

(With inputs from Agencies)

Publish Date : 17 March 2020 20:09 PM

Cabinet meeting scheduled for 4 pm today

KATHMANDU: The Council of Ministers is set to meet on

Proposed CJ Sharma presents ambitious 18-month case clearance plan

KATHMANDU: Proposed Chief Justice Dr Manoj Kumar Sharma has unveiled

Nepal Bar Association to stage symbolic lantern protest

KATHMANDU: The Nepal Bar Association and other legal professionals are

Jumla administration warns of action against illegal river mining

JUMLA: The District Administration Office in Jumla has warned of

Parliamentary hearing committee proceeds with chief justice hearing despite opposition objections

KATHMANDU: The first meeting of the Parliamentary Hearing Committee convened