Image for Representation
POKHARA: A husband and his wife lost their lives to electrocution while trying to catch fish by applying electricity to a water pipe.
The victims, identified as 46-year-old Bhimlal Sunar and his wife, 46-year-old Sabitri Sunar, were found lifeless at the scene.
Upon receiving information about the incident, a police team from the area police office, Shishuwa, reached the spot.
Efforts were made to rescue the couple, and they were swiftly transported to the Western Regional Hospital under Pokhara Institute of Health Sciences.
Despite medical intervention, both of them were declared dead by the doctors.