We are spearheading mega campaign of Digital Nepal: PM Oli « Khabarhub
Tuesday, July 23rd, 2024

We are spearheading mega campaign of Digital Nepal: PM Oli


17 February 2020  

Time taken to read : 2 Minute


  • A
  • A
  • A

DHULIKHEL: Prime Minister KP Sharma Oli has asserted that the government was spearheading the ‘Digital Nepal’ mega campaign.

The campaign aims to enable Nepal to harness its growth potential by leveraging the potential of digital technologies to drive socio-economic growth by 2022, according to the 2018 Digital Nepal Framework released by the government.

Addressing the 34th anniversary of Dhulikhel Municipality in Dhulikhel today, PM Oli reiterated,” Every day we are undertaking an epoch-making task and the country is heading towards modernism, development, social justice equality and prosperity.”

Stating that the government had introduced an employment program with an objective to encourage youths towards self-employment, Oli shared that the government had also stressed technical education.

On a different note, he shared that more than 88 percent of the public were under the ambit of electrification and the remaining 12 percent would also be ensured the access to electricity and installation of smart electricity meter would be installed in all houses within two years.

Sharing that the expansion of Bhaktapur-Banepa-Dhulikhel road would be initiated very soon, the PM added, “We will continue with the construction of the tunnel and expanding roadways.”

Publish Date : 17 February 2020 22:09 PM

Government to provide compensation for families of missing persons in natural disasters

KATHMANDU: The government will offer compensation to the families of

Rs 5,000 Bribery Case: Home Minister commands thorough investigation

KATHMANDU: Home Minister Ramesh Lekhak has directed the police to

India alert after boy dies from Nipah virus in Kerala

DELHI: Health authorities in India’s Kerala state have issued an

Nepal sees Rs 1,440 billion foreign trade deficit in 2023/24

KATHMANDU: Nepal’s foreign trade in the fiscal year 2023/24 saw

UML finalizes names of new ministers in Bagmati Province

KATHMANDU: As the Nepali Congress (NC) and CPN-UML agree to