Kid electrocuted while charging mobile

Khabarhub

July 11, 2019

Reading Time: 1 minute

Kid electrocuted while charging mobile

Symbolic image

  • 6
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
    6
    Shares

MORANG: A six-year-old kid has died while charging a mobile phone.

Roshan Mahato, a resident of Morang and living at his maternal home in Gauradaha, Jhapa was electrocuted as he touched a mobile being charged with wet hands, according to District Police Office, Jhapa.

Son of Golcha Mahato of Ratuwamai municipality, Morang, Roshan was an LKG student at the local Gyanodaya Secondary School.

Just In

0