Man gets electrocuted in elephant trap « Khabarhub
Thursday, July 25th, 2024

Man gets electrocuted in elephant trap


11 February 2023  

Time taken to read : < 1 Minute


  • A
  • A
  • A

BIRTAMOD: A man has died in Jhapa after getting electrocuted in an electric trap meant to avoid elephants.

According to Anarmani police post, Birtamod, 49-year-old Khem Shrestha of Birtamod 7 Bahraghare died due to electrocution from the electric shock targetting for elephant.

He was electrocuted while going out to urinate last night.

Shrestha died in the hospital during treatment, police said.

Publish Date : 11 February 2023 12:23 PM

Air Crash in Nepal: 70 accidents, 964 deaths

KATHMANDU: Nepal’s first recorded plane crash dates back to April

Economic Digest: Nepal’s Business News in a Snap

KATHMANDU: Economic Digest offers a concise yet comprehensive overview of

Saplings planted in world heritage site Swayambhu

KATHMANDU: A total of 1,000 saplings have been planted in

Biden says he’s ‘passing the torch’ to unite nation

WASHINGTON: President Joe Biden said he is “passing the torch

Heavy rainfall forecast for five provinces today

KATHMANDU: The Department of Meteorology and Hydrology has forecasted heavy