Image for Representation/PIXABAY
SINDHUPALCHOWK: A total of 28 locals have fallen sick after consuming prasad (food offering) at Chalisegaun of Melamchi Municipality-11 in the district.
They all had similar symptoms of diarrhea on July 29, said Deputy Mayor Bhangwati Nepal. She added that a team of health workers reached the village for their treatment.
However, of them, three were brought to a local health center for further treatment. Health persons have stated that the locals suffered from food poison.