WASHINGTON: Twenty-one members of the Saudi military are being expelled from the US after a cadet carried out a mass shooting at a air base last month, international media reports said.
The reports said the servicemen are not accused of aiding the 21-year old Saudi Air Force lieutenant.
The cadets were also found to have possessed jihadist material and indecent images of children in their possession.
Three sailors were killed and eight wounded in the 6 December attack.
Mr Barr told a news conference on Monday that the shooting at Naval Air Station Pensacola had been an “act of terrorism”.