KATHMANDU: Hiking in the Himalaya is a unique experience providing the most amazing views. You will be gratitude by viewing numerous mountain villages, beautiful lakes, tough climbing trails, mountain forests, and the Sherpa culture.
October and November are peak season in Nepal. Although the Himalaya is the world’s loftiest range, with a bit of preparation, anyone can take a hike here.
1. Watch the weather
3. Stay in teahouses
4. Be yak aware!
5. Pay attention to your porters
6. Take trekking poles
7.Choose the right shoes
Nepal Himalaya top 5 treks
1. Helambu Circuit (easy-medium)
2. Everest Base Camp (moderate)
3. Base of Machapuchare (moderate)
4. Manaslu Circuit (moderate/challenging)
5. Limi Valley (moderate/challenging)