Three die after consuming wild mushroom « Khabarhub
Sunday, July 21st, 2024

Three die after consuming wild mushroom


29 July 2019  

Time taken to read : < 1 Minute


  • A
  • A
  • A

ROLPA: Three members of a family have died after consuming wild mushroom curry.

The deceased are identified as Karmali Budhathoki, 25, of Gumchal at Lungri Rural Municipality-6, her seven-year-old daughter Sunita and three-year-old son Puskal, said a local JB Bista.

They had consumed curry made out of mushroom brought from the nearby jungle on July 24 and fallen ill after consuming it. Though they were rushed to Bhim Hospital, Rupandehi, they died in course of treatment.

Police said that Puskal died on July 27, Sunita on July 28 and Karmali today.

Publish Date : 29 July 2019 21:21 PM

Bagmati CM Jamkattel seeking vote of confidence today

HETAUDA: Bagmati Province Chief Minister (CM) Shalikram Jamkattel is slated

Nepal set to clash with Pakistan in Women’s Asia Cup today

KATHMANDU: Following a decisive victory against the United Arab Emirates

RPP holding PP meeting today

KATHMANDU: The Rastriya Prajatantra Party (RPP) is holding its parliamentary

Bangladesh shuts offices for 2 days, imposes curfew to curb deadly protests

DHAKA, BANGLADESH: Soldiers patrolled the deserted streets of the Bangladesh

Economic Digest: Nepal’s Business News in a Snap

KATHMANDU: Economic Digest offers a concise yet comprehensive overview of