Consumption of fiddlehead fern leaves two dead « Khabarhub
Thursday, July 25th, 2024

Consumption of fiddlehead fern leaves two dead


15 July 2019  

Time taken to read : < 1 Minute


  • A
  • A
  • A

ACHHAM: Two members of a family died after eating niuro (fiddledhead fern) as vegetables in Ramaroshan Rural Municipality-5 in the district.

The deceased have been identified as Ramesh Bohara, 11, and Manisha,5, (brother and sister).Their mother Narpata fell critically ill. Her condition is serious.

She has been taken to Kohalpur from Bayalpata Hospital.

Their neighbors came to know only hours after the wild herb took a toll on the family members.   They had suffered from stomach ache, vomiting, nausea and dry mouth.

 

 

Publish Date : 15 July 2019 12:28 PM

Today’s national news in a nutshell

Khabarhub brings you a glimpse of major developments of the

Korean Embassy extends best wishes for Nepali players to Paralympic-2024

KATHMANDU: The Embassy of South Korea in Nepal today feted

Province Minister Yadav demands details of incomplete projects

DHANUSHA: Minister for Energy, Irrigation and Water Supplies for the

Cabinet decisions: Cities to be free of street children within a year

KATHMANDU: The government has resolved to eradicate the persistent issue

Around Rs 40 million collected in one year from monetary offerings at Pathibhara Temple

TAPLEJUNG: The temple of Hindu goddess Pathibhara in Taplejung has