Two Indian nationals electrocuted in Nepal « Khabarhub
Friday, June 14th, 2024

Two Indian nationals electrocuted in Nepal


14 November 2019  

Time taken to read : < 1 Minute


  • A
  • A
  • A

TANAHU: Two youths from India died from electric shocks at Jamune in Myagde Rural Municiplaity-2 in Tanahun district on Thursday.

The deceased have been identified as Ajaz Alam, 22, and Sagar Alam, 25, according to the District Police Office (DPO), Tanahun.

Police Inspector at the DPO, Tanahun, Shivaraj Chhetri, shared that the duo received the electric shock due to a short-circuit while laying marble in the under-construction Jamune Health Post.

Their bodies have been kept at Damauli Hospital and further investigation into the incident was underway.

Publish Date : 14 November 2019 21:47 PM

Today’s national news in a nutshell

Khabarhub brings you a glimpse of major developments of the

Eight proposals to slash Appropriation Bill expenditure presented in HoR

KATHMANDU: Eight proposals aimed at reducing expenses in the Appropriation

Nepal reaffirms commitment to social justice, says President Paudel

KATHMANDU: President Ramchandra Paudel emphasized that Nepal’s constitution fully embraces

National ID Card mandatory for social security allowance

KATHMANDU: The government has decided to make the national identity

Nepal exports handicrafts worth Rs 3.26 billion in past 10 months

KATHMANDU: Over the past ten and a half months, Nepal