Electric pole catches fire in front of Rising Mall, doused « Khabarhub
Monday, July 15th, 2024

Electric pole catches fire in front of Rising Mall, doused


11 August 2019  

Time taken to read : < 1 Minute


  • A
  • A
  • A

KATHMANDU: An electric pole caught fire in front of Rising Mall in Kamaladi, Kathmandu on Sunday afternoon.

The fire believed to be caused by an electric short circuit was doused with the help of a fire engine. Pedestrians were panicked after the electric pole started burning. The road was cleared to avoid any mishap.

No human casualty was reported.

 

 

Publish Date : 11 August 2019 14:26 PM

Man dies in electrocution in Rautahat

RAUTAHAT: A man was electrocuted while working in a field

Bagmati Chief Minister Jamkattel to seek vote of confidence on July 21

HETAUDA: Bagmati Province Chief Minister Shalikram Jamkattel has decided to

Oli govt’s first decision: Well-equip TU Int’l Cricket Ground

KATHMANDU: The government led by Prime Minister KP Oli has

Home Ministry forms taskforce to study Simaltal incident

KATHMANDU: Newly appointed Minister for Home Affairs Ramesh Lekhak has

Indian Foreign Minister Jaishankar congratulates Foreign Minister Arzu Deuba

KATHMANDU: Indian Foreign Minister Dr. S. Jaishankar has extended his