Govt’s five bases to achieve prosperity: DPM Pokharel « Khabarhub
Sunday, July 21st, 2024

Govt’s five bases to achieve prosperity: DPM Pokharel


06 December 2019  

Time taken to read : 2 Minute


  • A
  • A
  • A

LALITPUR: Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Defense Ishwor Pokharel on Friday said the government is moving towards the path of prosperity through the modernization of agriculture, development of infrastructure, industry, energy, education, and health.

Speaking at a program organized to hand over a school building of Bajrabarahi Namuna Secondary School in Godawari Municipality-10 in Lalitpur, Deputy Prime Minister Pokharel said the government has formed a set of five bases mentioned above to achieve the goal of ‘Prosperous Nepal, Happy Nepali’.

He further said that the government will find out causes leading to the failure of state-owned industries and eradicate them.

The government will bring massive overhaul in the school’s curriculum so that there will be 70 percent of technical education while the remaining 30 percent will be related to social studies, emphasized Pokharel to meet the demand of the 21st century.

Meanwhile, Mahesh Prasad Dahal, secretary at the Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology said a total of 7, 500 schools destroyed during mega earthquake have been rebuilt.

 

Publish Date : 06 December 2019 15:53 PM

Over 20 million for compensation to wildlife victims in Chitwan

CHITWAN: The Chitwan National Park (CNP) has distributed over Rs

Bagmati govt: Province Chief calls for claim to Chief Minister

KATHMANDU: A call has been made for the formation of

President offered with ‘Mahaprasad’ of Dolakha Bhimeshwar deity

KATHMANDU: President Ramchandra Paudel has been presented with the mahaprasad

Three Madhes-based parties back Oli-led government

KATHMANDU: The Janamat Party, Janata Samajwadi Party (JSP) Nepal and

APF rescues 25 stranded in Mohana River flood

KAILALI: The Armed Police Force (APF) successfully rescued 25 people