19-year-old youth dies of electrocution in Kathmandu « Khabarhub
Wednesday, July 17th, 2024

19-year-old youth dies of electrocution in Kathmandu


20 October 2023  

Time taken to read : < 1 Minute


  • A
  • A
  • A

KATHMANDU: A young man has died due to electrocution in Gokarneswar, Kathmandu.

According to Kathmandu police, 19-year-old Arjun Tamang of Sindhuli working in Shiva Siddhi Enterprises was electrocuted while cleaning the motorcycle.

Tamang, who was seriously injured due to electric shock, died on the way to the hospital for treatment.

Further investigation is underway, the police said.

Publish Date : 20 October 2023 16:58 PM

Finance Minister Poudel assures prompt resolution for construction sector complaints

KATHMANDU: Deputy Prime Minister and Finance Minister Bishnu Prasad Poudel

Muslims across the country celebrate Muharram festival today

KATHMANDU: The Muslims across the country are celebrating the Muharram

Former Prime Minister Chand admitted to Bir Hospital

KATHMANDU: Former Prime Minister Lokendra Bahadur Chand has been admitted

Posters of Taapsee Pannu, Vikrant Massey, Sunny Kaushal’s ‘Phir Aayi Hasseen Dillruba’ unveiled

MUMBAI: The first poster captures Vikrant Massey, Taapsee Pannu and

President appoints Senior Advocate Ramesh Badal as Attorney General

KATHMANDU: Senior Advocate Ramesh Badal has been appointed as the