Father, son die after consuming toxic mushroom « Khabarhub
Sunday, June 23rd, 2024

Father, son die after consuming toxic mushroom


25 July 2021  

Time taken to read : < 1 Minute


  • A
  • A
  • A

ILAM: Two members of the same family-father and son- from Phakphokthum in the district died after consuming poisonous mushroom.

The deceased are 51-year-old Lekh Bahadur Limbu and 12-year-old Dibas Limbu. According to the police, they died in course of treatment at Nobel Hospital, Biratnagar on Saturday.

They were admitted to the hospital after they fell sick, consuming the mushroom collected from jungle five days back.

RSS

Publish Date : 25 July 2021 06:30 AM

Organize the cooperative sector sullied by misconduct: Minister Aryal

KATHMANDU: Minister of Labor, Employment, and Social Security, Dol Prasad

SC to continue hearing on Gandaki lawmaker Devkota’s case

KATHMANDU: The Supreme Court (SC) has decided to continue the

Tarakeshwor Municipality to ensure monetary incentive for third-gender people

KATHMANDU: The Tarakeshwor municipality in Kathmandu has announced a new

Twelve, including Chief Secretary Aryal, face corruption charges

KATHMANDU: The Commission for the Investigation of Abuse of Authority

Record high deposits in banking sector, but no signs of increased loan demand

KATHMANDU: The deposits in banks and financial institutions, including those