Tuesday, February 17th, 2026

Korea govt to take Nepali workers from Oct 27



KATHMANDU: With the coronavirus cases subsiding gradually, the South Korea government is taking Nepali migrant workers from the last week of October.

The Department of Foreign Employment has informed that the committed Nepal migrant workers will be allowed to go to South Korea from October 27.

As many 119 Nepali migrant workers who returned to Nepal from South Korea in 2019 will be allowed to go first, said Suresh Raut, the chief of EPS branch.

Those who returned to Nepal in October, November and December in the same year will be allowed to go to South Korea. Fifty migrant workers will be allowed to go in the first flight and 69 will fly to Korea in the second flight.

EPS branch has told the committed workers to contact the office within a week.

 

Publish Date : 19 October 2021 14:59 PM

Traditional farewell ceremony held for Naga Babas at Pashupatinath

KATHMANDU: Naga Babas and other sadhus who arrived at Pashupatinath

Nepal face Scotland in final ICC T20 World Cup 2026 group match

KATHMANDU: Nepal, placed in Group ‘C’ of the ICC Men’s

160 kilograms of marijuana seized along with car driver in Parsa

PARSA: A joint team of the Armed Police Force (APF)

PM Modi to visit Israel next week

NEW DELHI: Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi is scheduled to

Four arrested for defrauding Rs 6.53 million with false promises of foreign employment

KATHMANDU: Police from the Kathmandu Valley Crime Investigation Office arrested