SYDNEY: Australian Open 2020 is less than 10 days away and the world is now turning its attention towards Melbourne where the first major Grand Slam of the year will be played.
Like previous years, the competition will have some of the favorites to lift the title at the end of the competition and one of them is Rafael Nadal.
The world number one is one of the very best in the history of men’s tennis and has managed to produce some memorable moments for the fans over the years with his hard work and dedication which brought him a lot of success as well.
Therefore, we are bringing you a list of five records Nadal can break in the year 2020 and can very well go on to become the best-ever player in the history of the sport.
1. Winning consecutive hard-court Grand Slams for the first time
2. Winning 100 titles in Open Era
3. Winning three Olympic golds
4. Registering 1,000 single career wins
5. Winning most Grand Slam titles