Two die from wild mushroom consumption « Khabarhub
Friday, July 19th, 2024

Two die from wild mushroom consumption


06 May 2020  

Time taken to read : < 1 Minute


  • A
  • A
  • A

KATHMANDU: Two people died from wild mushroom consumption in Arghakhanchi district.

The deceased have been identified as Ramkala Mahatra, 30, and her 7-year-old daughter Bipa Mahatra of Bhumikasthan Municipality-6.

According to district police office, Arghakhanchi,  Ramkala died on Sunday while her daughter Bipa breathed her last in the course of treatment at Bhairahawa Medical College on Tuesday night.

Four members of the same family had taken ill after consuming wild mushroom few days ago.

Publish Date : 06 May 2020 07:03 AM

Will PM Oli garner two-thirds support ahead of confidence vote?

KATHMANDU: Prime Minister (PM) KP Oli, following his recent appointment

Today’s national news in a nutshell

Khabarhub brings you a glimpse of major developments of the

Five new ministers sworn in Madhesh Province

KATHMANDU: Madhesh Province welcomed five new ministers on Thursday during

8th South Asian Karate Championship: Nepal clinches 8 gold medals

KATHMANDU: Nepal has emerged victorious in the 8th South Asian

Deputy Speaker Rana faces criticism over controversial letter to US Embassy

KATHMANDU: Seventeen months ago, a letter penned by Deputy Speaker