Seven taken ill after consuming wild mushrooms « Khabarhub
Sunday, July 14th, 2024

Seven taken ill after consuming wild mushrooms


03 May 2020  

Time taken to read : < 1 Minute


  • A
  • A
  • A

NAWALPUR: Seven people have fallen ill after eating wild mushrooms in East Nawalparasi.

Ward Chairman of Binai Triveni Rural Municipality-4 Gopal Prasad Adhikari said that seven people including three members of the same family of the ward were taken ill after consuming mushrooms brought from the forest.

Three out of the seven have returned home after treatment as their condition is normal and four others have fallen seriously ill.

According to DSP Mohan Bahadur Khand at District Police Office, Nawalpur, 18-year-old Purushottam Bhandari, 23-year-old Sunita Bhandari, 11-year-old Poonam Bhandari and 14-year-old Pawin Rijal have fallen seriously ill.

They were taken to Purano Medical College, Chitwan for treatment last night.

Publish Date : 03 May 2020 22:56 PM

Today’s national news in a nutshell

Khabarhub brings you a glimpse of major developments of the

Six fake examinees arrested at Nepal Police exam

KATHMANDU: Nepal Police apprehended six individuals for attempting to take

Hamas-run health ministry says 71 killed in Israeli strike in Gaza

ISRAEL: The Hamas-run health ministry in Gaza says at least

Nepali Congress sets criteria for ministerial selection

KATHMANDU: The Central Work Performance Committee of the Nepali Congress

How many penalties have there been at EURO final tournaments?

All-time EURO penalties 101 penalties awarded 70 scored 23 saved 8 missed Most penalties