Teenager electrocuted to death « Khabarhub
Sunday, June 23rd, 2024

Teenager electrocuted to death


28 October 2019  

Time taken to read : < 1 Minute


  • A
  • A
  • A

DHANUSHA:  A teenage boy died after being electrocuted to death in Ramgopalpur Municipality-8 in the district on Sunday night.

According to District Police Office, Dhanusha, 15-year-old Khagendra Sah died due to electric shock while he was fixing electric wire to light up multi-colored string lights for Tihar.

The incident took place when Sah was fixing a string light at Jayamaharaj Jewelers based in Tikuliya Bazaar, said SP Shyam Krishna Adhikari.

Sah died on the spot after being shocked by a high voltage coming directly from a main electric pole said Adhikari. The body of the deceased has been taken to Janakpur Zonal Hospital for post-mortem.

 

Publish Date : 28 October 2019 09:00 AM

Record high deposits in banking sector, but no signs of increased loan demand

KATHMANDU: The deposits in banks and financial institutions, including those

NEPSE witnesses a single-digit decline, trading volume at Rs 4.37 Billion

KATHMANDU: On the first trading day of the week, the

CIAA files corruption case against Chief Secretary Aryal

KATHMANDU: The Commission for the Investigation of Abuse of Authority

CIAA team files case against Chief Secretary, awaiting registration after review

KATHMANDU: A team from the Commission for the Investigation of

Sushil Pyakurel declines nomination for South Korean Ambassador

KATHMANDU: Sushil Pyakurel, who was recommended for the position of